On this page, you will find full specs, strengths, and weaknesses of the Samsung Galaxy S22. benchmarks; battery life; camera specs. TPI will give you every detail you need and help you decide which phone to choose based on your budget needs.
OnePlus 9 Pro Specs Highlights
- 6.7 inch AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 888 (5 nm).
- 12GB RAM + 512GB storage
- 48MP + 50MP + 2MP + 8MP Rear Camera 16MP Front Camera
- 4500 mAh battery and 65W fast charging.
- Oxygen OS 12 with Android 12
- OnePlus 9 Pro 163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm and weighs 197 grams. It was launched in Pine Green, Stellar Black and Morning Mist.
- 6.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels per inch (ppi) with a pixel density of 526 pixels and a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, AMOLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1300 nits (pix).
- The OnePlus 9 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 888(5nm), a great octa-core processor with Performance Core 2.84 GHz peak CPU clock speed.
- Quad camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f / 1.8 aperture; a 50-megapixel camera with an f / 2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f / 2.4 aperture; and a 8-megapixel camera with an f / 2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has Bokeh mode. For selfies, it has a single front camera setup with a 16-megapixel sensor with an f / 2.4 aperture.
- 8GB or 12GB RAM is offered with 256GB or 512GB storage.
- OnePlus 9 Pro packs a 4500 mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging. It takes around 29 minutes for the device to fully charge.
- OnePlus 9 Pro includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, GPS, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, USB Type-C, 5G.
OnePlus 9 Pro Advantages and disadvantages
- Fast charging
- 120Hz AMOLED display
- 50W Wireless Charging
- Decent Battery Life
- 48 MP Main Camera
- Snapdragon® 888 (5 nm)
- 256 GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR5 (12 GB RAM)
- 4500 mAh Li-Po | Fast Charging 65W.
OnePlus 9 Pro Full Specifications